Friday 19 February 2010

THERIZINOSAUR 1 - LIVE FOR ART EVOLVED- LINO BLOCK


Today I'm going to be working live (or half dead, as I'm feeling right now) on a lino print of a Therizinosaur for ArtEvolved's live blog spot.

It's 9:45 GMT and a beautiful sunny day for a change. Lots of natural light which is good because I'm not going to be able to see my image at all well on this dark grey lino! I've not used this kind before- more plasticy than the original sort I used to use as at college.




I'm ready with my preliminary studies ( basically a skeleton I downloaded with a flesh outline...a cheat I know but time is short!) I've tried various poses with this animal but found that a straight forward profile will fit the A4 lino best and I want a nice simple image.

I'm not sure whose work the actual skeleton is so apologies to the artist- hope you don't mind me using this to get an overall shape to my beasty?

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very informative. It is very interesting and i have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your ideas about the law of attraction. I'm happy i found your site. mortal kombat

    ReplyDelete